Sunday 9 March 2008

I've been tagged

... by my beautiful friend Mel ... so here goes.

First, the rules -
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago: I was a "claims executive" for a Brisbane insurance broker where we worked hard and played hard. I often worked 10-12 hour days AND worked on w/ends. Looking back now that was pretty stupid, especially as I was only 20 y.o.! But that's how it was done in that company ... thank god I moved on.

Things on my to-do list today: I'll give you tomorrow's list - apart from the usual morning routine, we're off to playgroup, home for a quick bite of lunch, off to town for my waxing appointment and to do a few errands down the street, home again to fold washing, iron, prepare dinner and do the usual dinner/bath/bed battle with the kids.

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: after I had fainted ... I would put it into our farm, share some with our families, donate some to various charities, buy a HEAP of scrapping goodies ... and invest the rest.

3 of my bad habits: only 3? well, to start with I'm a terrible procrastinator, I am not at all proud of my temper, and I never drink enough water.

3 places I have lived: Brisbane, London, Canowindra.

5 jobs that I have had: Target chick, claims executive for insurance broker, claims team manager, claims temp in London, loss adjuster (insurance assessor) ... oh, and of course I'm a MUM.

5 things people dont know about me: I hate having my photo taken. I absolutely HATE bananas and anything to do with them. I never wanted children, until I met my DH. My sunnies are prescription lenses. I used to be a (girl) guide AND a guide leader.

I tag ... Moira, Jess and Jode!!!

So in other news, check out the new-look SCRAPBOOK DIVAS site. Isn't it gorgeous. Love to see you there for a chat ...

No comments: