Saturday 20 December 2008

So much for a quiet week ...

I've had something on every day, had to run here and there but it feels like I've done nothing IYKWIM ...

I've done the last of the Christmas shopping (I think) and most of the groceries - just want to get a little fresh seafood when the van comes to town on Tuesday morning. I am doing "brunch" at our place with DH's parents and sister on Christmas day so we're not having a full traditional lunch or even a seafood meal but I want some prawns and maybe bugs or lobster or crab to do a few little things for the brunch buffet I'm planning.

I still have pressies to wrap though but that's difficult with 2 little people running around so it will be a nightly task me thinks.

DH still has a bit of harvesting to do but it's contract jobs, all our grain is in the silos so it's a big relief.

I have managed to fit in a bit of scrapping actually so just a quick share before I have to go ...

And finally ...


This is where I got my blog background - there's heaps to chose from. Check it out.

1 comment:

SmilynStef said...

Adorable images and great pages.