Monday 14 December 2009

Scrapping wrap up

Well, the Scrapbook Divas Design Team competition is now done and dusted, just waiting for the boss lady to make her decisions. I loved all 3 challenges and am pleased with what I created so if my dream of making Michelle's team doesn't eventuate, then never mind, I've got some nice work to show for it anyway.

Good luck everyone ... I do not envy Michelle at all having to chose.

So, the third challenge was a double sketch challenge - a 6x12 LO and a card - so here's what I came up with.




As I posted a while back I think I was honoured to be chosen as the December Guest Design Team member over at 3 Angels Scrapping and I've been slowly but surely uploading various projects using the gorgeous products that Jo & Rosy sent me. Check out the gallery for more.
Here's some pics of a Bella! chipboard tag album which I covered with the divine Basic Grey d/s Eskimo Kisses range of pp's. I printed some little pics of the children I took during our very quick Christmas shoot a few weeks ago, and printed the story of Twas The Night Before Christmas onto little cards then decorated the album with lots of kindy glitz, die cut BG stickers and also a few hand cut pieces of the pp raised on d/s foam tape.
I think I'll add some more bling and ribbons and other pretties through out the album to really give it some "sparkle" and "pop" but here it is in its present state.



2 comments:

Angela said...

My money is on you Helen! awesome creative entries! you would be an asset for sure! good luck! xx
& merry Christmas

Manon Keir said...

Beautiful work Helen!!!