Monday 7 June 2010

I think I can tell you all now ...

... about the little project that's been keeping me so busy ... RED EARTH SCRAPPING ... this is my very own baby, my own online scrapbooking and papercrafting online business.

The website is still under construction but I am hoping to have the forum and gallery ready soon and then the official opening, including the shop, on the 1st August 2010.

In the mean time, I would love you to join the Red Earth Scrapping Facebook group here. To date we have 100 members which I am so thrilled about - the more the merrier they say.

The sad part about all this is having to "leave" Scrapbook Divas which has been my scrapping home for over 3 years. Last night I put up a very sad announcement in the forum. I will be finishing up my DT duties at the end of June but I'm sure I will still be popping back there to chat with all the lovely girls.

Onto other things ... I haven't done much scrapping of late (wonder why LOL) but I did whip up these vintage inspired cards for a challenge over at Scrapz the other week and was lucky enough to win a shop voucher from the lovely Heike. Just dont tell DH I went shopping LOL.


Oh and I've had an acceptance from Scrapbook Creations mag!!! YAY. It will be in the Quick Grabs gallery of issue 85 (we're currently up to #78 I think). Hopefully it's a foot in the door of a few more LO's to be published.

7 comments:

Gail said...

Again big CONGRATS Helen with your new venture.
Those cards are stunning :)

Rachael said...

a big congrats and best of luck on the new adventure Helen :) xoxo

*Mandy* said...

Wow Helen, that is exciting news... congrats and good luck with it all.

Moira said...

Yay!! Congratulations, and I'm thrilled to see you have a start date in sight :-)

Kim said...

woohoo Helen off to join, I cant wait to see you new adventure, I wish you only the best of luck...

Angela said...

congratulations and good luck Helen! I sure it will be the success you deserve! x

SkrapPrincess said...

Good luck Helen with everything!