Tuesday 8 January 2013

RES Closing Down SALE!

Welcome to Red Earth Scrapping!


You will recall way back in October I shocked many of you with an announcement about Red Earth Scrapping being offered for sale. Since that time I have had a few enquiries from people interested in the business, but sadly the timing is not right for them, and I have now made the decision to close Red Earth Scrapping.

This truly breaks my heart as it was less than 3 years ago I started the process of turning my dream into reality. I've put so much time and effort into the business - and honestly, have enjoyed it immensely - but in those few years our family circumstances have changed too, and I simply dont have the time and energy to put into RES. As you know, I married a farmer and have embraced all things about living and working on the land. My husband and I now run the family farm business which is quite an undertaking, and we have huge and exciting plans for our future. This is where I now need to focus my time and energies, along with being a wife and mother, and picking up work at the local highschool to supplement our income. Having somehow survived 10 years of drought, the farm business requires all our efforts to once again thrive, especially in such tough economic times.

And so it has come that RES will be closing its doors on the 31st January 2013, exactly 2 & 1/2 years after opening them. But what a great ride it's been!

To CELEBRATE those years and the fun, inspiration and precious friendships shared, we are having a sale - 33% off everything for the entire month of January. And then the doors will close, the website will be offline.

 

33% OFF ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING IN STORE

1st - 31st January 2013

No code required, discount applied at checkout

Payment via PayPal or Direct Debit (select "other" in payment options)

Usual postage charges/options apply to all orders

First in, best dressed

(I will do my best to keep stock numbers accurate however if something is sold out I will offer an alternate item or refund)


No comments: