Monday 28 January 2008

CyberCrop LO's

Just a quick share today ... here's my LO's from Divas CyberCrop this w/end (ends midnight tonight).



Challenge #1

Challenge #2

Challenge #3

Kids Challenge (DD's LO)


I was the lucky guest challenger for this month (challenge #3) so mine was the sample LO - bright enough you think? LOL. I loved doing it actually, wasn't sure about it as I was creating it but when I looked at the next morning I loved it.

DD's efforts are pretty good too. This girl loves her stickers ...

To those lovely few people reading this, leave me a comment wont you ;).

6 comments:

Melleny Ams said...

Your LO's are gorgeous. I especially love your bright sample. Looks like you have a little, scrapper on your hands. Great work!

BruganCampbell said...

Hi there Helen! Good to see you back. :)
My fabulous LOs, and DD is a great scrapper too.

marijana said...

Hi Helen!!!1
just saying HELLO!!:)
FAB LOs as always!!!!!!
looks like you have one little but VERY talented scrapper in the making out there!!!!:)

chat soon at divas

m

marijana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicky said...

hey you, great layouts!Piity about the business venture you seemed excited about that!going back to work casual will be good for you,needless to say the pocket money will always come in handy!Chat soone sweetie!

Melissa Goodsell said...

These are really lovely layouts here!
Melx