Sunday 20 July 2008

Another drum roll please ...

The wonderful people over at Craft Online (Scrapbook Australia) have selected yours truly to join their Design Team for the next 6 months.
Wont I be busy now LOL.

As you may notice I've done some redecorating here at my blog so on the right hand side you will now find links to my fav scrapping stores/sites - check them out.

And dont forget if you visit to leave me a little message - it's nice to know I'm not talking to myself all the time LOL.

Ciao for now ...

8 comments:

Melleny Ams said...

Love this new look Helen. Congrat's again on your new DT position. You go girl!!!

BruganCampbell said...

OMG! Congratulations on your Design Team position.

Well done and well deserved. How exciting.

Blog is looking great too. :)

Rachael said...

congrats again on your DT spot my sweet friend.
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen!! My name is Simone Thorpe and I am on the Design Team for Craft Online. Welcome aboard!! Have enjoyed checking out your blog and layouts - wow...your work is fantastic!! Take care.

Moira said...

Oh, I'm so slack! Been meaning to offer my congrats all week... Well done! Here's hoping they bless you with lots of nice inspirational papers and kits to work with! Enjoy every moment darl...

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you Helen. How fatastic for you!!! Regards natchic

phatassphairy said...

congrats what a nice feather in your cap....good luck in the future with your tasks that lay ahead with your DT position .........

i love the colours in your lay out "look at my carrots"

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, love the L/Os you had in the divas gallery, esp the heroes one. Gorgeous...