Wednesday 2 July 2008

So, what's happening?

My Guest Design Team duties at Divas officially started on Tuesday although I was scrapping away last week doing my sample LO's for the JULY DIVA KITS, available shortly in the Divas Shop ...



There are 3 different kits available each month, $10 each and GREAT VALUE. Plenty of paper and extras to get a few LO's and cards created.

We had out June CC over the w/end but I was crook with chronic sinus/head cold so I didn't get any challenges completed in time - rather embarassing but hey, cant help being crook.

Today however I'm finishing off the 3rd LO from the w/end's challenges cos I said I'd do them and they were excellent challenges (thanks Rach, Vicky and Mel). You see, kids are at day care today so it's SCRAP DAY for me ... YIPPEE.

Here's my LO's from the CC (better late than never) and a few others I've done lately too.


2 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

OMG! Guest DT at Divas, congratulations, well deserved. I wish I could come and visit!

Well done lovely lady.

phatassphairy said...

great cards and lay outs ...i love ....love for a life time ....and i love the colours that you have been using ...welll done you