Friday 5 March 2010

How ironic ...

I posted last time about how excited I was to finally have a LO accepted for publication ... and then what do I find in my in-box today??? Yep, another acceptance ... but ... it's for the SAME LO!!! This time Scrapbook Creations want my "Family" LO ... but I've already sent it off to Creating Keepsakes.

WAAAAHHHH!!! Not fair ... but kinda funny, sort of ...

Anyway, moving right along to some eye candy ...

This first LO is my sample for Scrapbook Divas March Mystery Challenge. The challenge this month is to create a LO with NO patterned paper. Yep you read right - none, nil, nup, nadda ...


But it's not as hard as you might think ... hints ... use a large photo, or a heap of smaller ones, dont be afraid of "white space" and "balance", you can go nuts with your embellies such as alphas, die cuts, flowers etc. You could even create your own backgrounds and accents with stamps, masks and like I've done on my Kraft, Maya Mist.

Remember you have until midnight on the 28th March to upload your entry to the correct gallery to be in the running for $10 Diva Dollars.

This next LO I created for the FAS weekly challenge over at Scrapz.Biz.

And this one here is for the WC weekly challenge at Scrapz.Biz too.


Can you believe that I managed to complete all 4 weekly Scrapz.Biz challenges? What an effort, well from a procrastinator such as myself LOL.
So til next time ... hope you'll leave me some love :o)

2 comments:

Melleny Ams said...

It was only a matter of time before that happened. I am so happy for you. You have been a very busy girl with those wonderful creations xoxo

Kim said...

OMG Helen that is a classic, keep sending them in though your work is gorgy gorgeous