Sunday 1 August 2010

Today's the day ...

... the grand opening of my little baby, RED EARTH SCRAPPING!!!

Hope you will come by and visit, check out the shop AND take advantage of the grand opening sale, for today only!!! See you there.

Now, it's been a while since anything creative has appeared on this blog so I thought I'd better share some pics of a few creations.
I've been using some divine Websters Pages from the Red Earth Scrapping August 2010 Mega Kit for these.


I do apologise for the SHOCKING quality of the photos of the last 2 LO's - I needed to get pics but couldn't get any decent lighting and didn't have time to play around so I just snapped a few and hoped for the best LOL.

I've got more yummies to play with from the kits so will share those later.

In the mean time, see you all at RED EARTH SCRAPPING :o)

1 comment:

SkrapPrincess said...

Beautiful LOs, once again - congratulations on the shop, best of luck for continued success!