Saturday 21 January 2012

Scrappy share

I've actually been creating over the last couple of weeks ... but 3 of the LO's I cant share with you unfortunately. 2 of them are for the February Stuck?! Sketches samples and the other 1 is for my application for the next Creative Team term over at Stuck.

But I can share a LO I did just after Christmas for the little  Happy Scrappy New Year competition we ran over at Red Earth Scrapping.


The criteria was to create a LO using a photo/s from Christmas 2011 and use NON-christmassy papers and embellies. Hidden journalling was also a requirement and the bonus item was "something sticky ..." which was of course stickers!

That was the first of 5 challenges. The next was a treasure hunt, then my fabulous CT girls Amanda and Susanne presented another 2 scrappy challenges and finally the last one, from me, was a set of cards using scraps, based on a similar theme/style AND the bonus item of "love makes the world go round" which was hearts or a similar symbol of love - the word love was also ok.
So here's my set of 3 cards using all scraps and odds and ends sitting on my desk - the only new thing was 1 sheet of c/s (allowed).



(aarrgghh, blogger is not playing nice and wont put the third card image in here, sorry)

Hopefully next time I'll have some more creative goodness to share ... I'm currently working on Wedding Invitations for a customer so maybe I'll show a sneek peak of them too 'eh.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Moira said...

Yay for scrappy shares - can't wait til your February sketch interpretations can be released too :-)

Kate said...

they look awesome Helen!! xo