Thursday 7 June 2007

Quick Share

Here's my latest effort for your viewing pleasure. "Whipped" this one up yesterday morning while DS had a nice long sleep (DD is at day care on Wednesday's).
The tag says "4th June '07 How cute is this face! A lucky quick snap while snuggling on Mummy's lap. Gorgeous!".

I used BG pp, tag and rubon and HS bling, flower and ghost alphas. There's a bit of Kindy Glitz there too for good measure.

Am off to the hairdresser shortly (with both kids in tow - DD needs a hair cut badly, she's going wool blind!!!) and hopefully I'll get a bit of scrapping done this afternoon if the kids nap together. I caught up on all the washing and folding yesterday.

3 comments:

Moira said...

Too cute! Really love the rub-on.

BruganCampbell said...

Hi Helen, thanks for dropping by and leaving some get well wishes, much appreciated. :)

Fab LO! And such a gorgeous girl.

Vicky said...

Lourveee the Snuggle layout, I have those letters but ghavent used them yet, better get scrapping!
Your have inspired me!