Wednesday 6 January 2010

Another year ...*sigh*...

Best wishes to you all for the new year. May 2010 be an awesome year for us all.

Well, we are home from our trip to Brisbane for Christmas with my family & friends, and our NY camping trip at Glenbawn Dam. It rained almost every single day we were away and although the rain cut our camping trip short by a couple of days, we were all still excited to see so much wet stuff. Guess that's what happens when you haven't seen it for so long.
We got some rain around home, but not nearly as much as other places around the state. Still, we are hopeful of lots more to come ...

On the scrapping front I haven't done a thing since before I left. But I'm busting to get into it, especially with all the exciting things we're planning for Scrapbook Divas this year. Nat has already kicked off "Project 52/365" ... I hope you will check it out and join in.
First though I MUST get my house in some sort of respectable shape, it looks like a bomb hit it since we got home from holidays and my scrapping room is a disaster zone with Christmas stuff everywhere.

Anyway, stay tuned ... when I am a bit more organised I'll have lots of scrapping to share.

No comments: