Friday 22 January 2010

Hi everyone, just popping in to share some LO's. At the various sites I hang out on, there's been various versions of "use your stash" challenges and activities. I haven't kept up with them all unfortunately but I've been playing along with my own version LOL.

So here's some work, mostly using old stash, trying to whittle down that pile to justify new goodies LOL.



This LO of my husband is more about the words of the song which is on Lee Kernigan's new CD which he got for Christmas. It's a beautiful song and I'm sure it's written just for him LOL.
And yes I'm using up more old stash like these Kaiser pp's, Thickers and Thicker shapes and these cute little wooden buttons which you will find scattered throughout so many of my LO's over the years. My girlfriend found a box of them at a garage sale back when I first started seriously scrapping so she gave me a heap and finally, I seem to have used them up. Shame in a way cos a girl can never have enough buttons.




This LO is for my Product & Technique challenge over at Divas this month. The challenge was to create a LO (or other project) using lots of layering and at least 1 element that was 3 or more layers. My flower embellishment is in fact 8 layers in all!


Better late than never ... I dont think I put my Christmas LO's up when it was actually Christmas LOL. Silly me 'eh. This LO was for one of the 12 Days of Christmas over at Scrapz.biz (and thanks to the lovely Heike I was the lucky day 6 winner - I got 6 different festive scrapping goodies, all totally divine).

And finally, I had started this LO before we left for Christmas in Brisbane using the products in my 3 Angels Scrapping Guest DT kit, but didn't get to finish it til we got home. Everything except the flowers and bling is Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses range which was just gorgeous.


Tonight - Friday 22nd January - over at Divas we're having our "chat & scrap" evening. Log into the chatroom from 7:30pm AEDST for all the fun and join in Bingo and the Blind Scrap challenge too (RAK up for grabs).

3 comments:

Melleny Ams said...

You have been a very busy girl.

Susanne Perry said...

Love your paper roses Helen, you certainly have been busy. I've not really kept up with any challenges either but have been working my way through my stash as well.

sandra said...

WOW how do you keep up??
Just wish I produced a fraction of what you manage to get done!

Love your layouts Helen, as always ;).. love the quilled roses!!