Wednesday 13 January 2010

Lots Happening

Michelle, Natalie and I have been busy with lots of plans and ideas for Scrapbook Divas in 2010.

We've wasted no time and already kicked off with our monthly challenges - there will still be 4 challenges each month, with a $10 shop voucher for the winners, but here's how we'll be posting the challenges:

Product & Technique challenge posted on the 1st of each month
Colour Challenge posted by the Guest Design Team Member on the 1st of each month
Sketch Challenge posted by the boss lady, Michelle, on the 15th of each month
Mystery Challenge posted on the 15th of each month

Project 365/52 is well underway with lots of keen participants, myself included. So far I've been snapping away and keeping notes but I admit I haven't even printed a pic yet. All in due time ... LOL.

Our first Crazy Crop for 2010 will commence on Monday 8th March - 5 days of challenges, lots of chat and fun and the Queen of the Crop will be our Guest Designer for April & May.
Make sure you register for this great week of fun here.

I hope you will join us over at Divas. See you soon ...

1 comment:

BruganCampbell said...

Got to put these in my little 'to do book'.

Thanks for the comprehensive list!