Friday 15 January 2010

I've finally got some LO's to show you but, rather embarassingly, they are not a great start to my DT duties, isn't that terrible. But hey, I'll subject you to them anyway. It can only get better from here right???

Anyway, there was method in the madness behind this first page - Nat's challenge of using 10 scraps of pp & c/s plus assorted alphas - so I did a crazy patchwork with my scraps (most of them I didn't even trim) whacked on a picture, some alphas and a few simple embellies.
It was actually a fun project.


This next LO is a scraplift (yep, and I'm supposed to be a DT member LOL) but the LO on the October Afternoon blog caught my eye so I just had to have a go. Besides, it was very quick and easy so it was a bonus. I used up some old American Crafts pp, some old and new tree embellies, plus some old foam thickers some of which I turned this way or that, or cut, to make the required letters.


Hopefully next time I'll have some much prettier eye candy for you. Thanks for looking anyway :)



2 comments:

Melleny Ams said...

Well I think slap and stick works well for you LOL!! Great pages :)

BruganCampbell said...

We are often our own worst critic! These layouts are great!

Have a fantastic week and see you for chat this weekend.