Tuesday 17 April 2007

Too many scrapping challenges!!!



Ooooh how I wish I had more time to scrap. I think about it constantly and have various ideas running through my head but just dont seem to get to "my scrapping space" to do it. Why??? I really think sometimes I need to get more organised with my time, or perhaps, time management ... being at home with the kids, while not a cruisy job of course, means that I dont have a set structure or pattern. I always make myself get the housework done first but I guess between that, entertaining/caring for 2 kids and running around, not to mention now working 1 day a week ... ok, I think I'll quit whinging now!!!

Totally different tack now ... was "flicking" through my photos in "My Pics" tonight while on the net as well, and cropped this one of my DH and I taken when we went to a wedding in October 2005. I quite like this one of us actually ...
For those who dont know me/us, this is the first time I think you would have "met" my DH ... Marty. So, here he is looking so cool in those sunnies (???) but to me anyway he's my tall, dark, charming, handsome prince - he's my soul mate, my best friend, the absolute love of my life, the one I CANNOT live without, my rock and strength, one who can make me laugh and cry ...
So, no scrapping this post, but I did make it a bit more interesting with this photo I hope ...
As I started with though, plenty of scrapping going on in my head (does that count), now just to get to those LO's - I want to submit LO's for the Diva's monthly challenge (Easter theme - still have to print the photos - LOL) and Cyberscraps April challenge is a LO about your best personal trait (I have had trouble with this one but my DH and some friends have kindly helped with some ideas). Also wanted to have a crack at the 1,2,3 Challenge (swirls/flourishes chipboard, no paint, gemstones) but we'll see how I go ...
Til next time ... good night, H.

1 comment:

BruganCampbell said...

Hi Helen, that's a great photo of you and your DH. I love it when you find a photo that just feels 'right'.

I so know what you mean about all the wonderful challenges there are on the forums. I have actually been taking all of them to work with me so I can sketch ideas and try and get motivated and scrap!

Have a great weekend. :)